Thanks to your generosity, nearly $100,000 was raised at the Lake Country Ball on November 4!
Your gift ensures that we will be able to enhance rehabilitation programs and services in Waukesha and Jefferson counties by:
- purchasing an AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill, which allows patients to walk or run with little to no weight-bearing as they build strength or recover;
- dedicating a room solely to pelvic floor treatment, complete with a biofeedback computer program unit;
- purchasing vestibular googles that can help assist in the vestibular and concussion programs;
- adding bariatric hi-low tables to be inclusive of all patients that need Aurora’s services;
- purchasing an elliptical; and
- acquiring a golf swing analyzer and the space to utilize it.
We're so honored you were a part of this year's Lake Country Ball. We hope you'll join us again next year!
More ways to help
The Lake Country Ball has passed, but you can still support rehabilitation services in Lake Country. To learn more, click here. You can also contact Sara Alger at 262-329-1072.