Why should my company participate in Family to Family Thanksgiving?
- There is no cost to participate – just your promotion and support at your workplace.
- A workplace activity is easy to do – and, we will provide you with a toolkit which includes all the materials and support you need.
- We want to thank you! All companies who participate will be recognized through Aurora Health Care's social media outlets during the campaign. Additionally, we will thank companies through our website and in Inspire newsletter (distributed quarterly to 7,200 individuals state-wide).
How can my company participate?
- Ask individuals (employees, customers, clients) to sponsor a $35 bag(s) of groceries for a family.
- Accept general donations.
- Utilize Aurora provided materials such as rack cards, turkey boards, etc.
Host Your Own Event
Would you like to help a deserving family in Milwaukee celebrate Thanksgiving? Host your own Family to Family event!
- Dine in for a cause: Instead of going out with your friends, host a dinner at your house. Ask everyone to donate for a plate of food.
- Penny drive: Work with your school to start a penny war between grades. The class to collect the most penny's in their bucket wins! Take away points from an opponent by throwing nickels, dimes, quarters and dollars into their bucket. Examples of prizes include: out-of-uniform day or a sweet treat for the winning grade.
- Bake sale
- Auctions and raffles
You can join us and make a difference! If you have any questions or would like to participate, please contact Jeannie Jackson at email@example.com or 414-219-7378.