Our mission and service area
Mission & service area | Impact of your gifts | Giving opportunities | Infinity Club | Scholarships | Foundation Focus newsletter (PDF) | Annual report (PDF) | Gifts made in 2009 | History | Contact us | Home
The Aurora Health Foundation's mission is to promote wellness and healthy lifestyles by supporting the needs and initiatives of Aurora Medical Centers (hospitals), Aurora Health Centers (clinics), Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinics, the Aurora Visiting Nurse Association and selected community programs.
We support the needs of Aurora facilities in Brown, Calumet, Door, Fond du Lac, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupaca, Waushara and Winnebago Counties. This includes:
- Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh
- Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Clinics
- Aurora Health Centers, Northeastern Wisconsin
- Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinics, Northeastern Wisconsin
- Aurora Visiting Nurse Association, Northeastern Wisconsin (VNA)
We are helping your physicians, nurses and other Aurora Health Care staff give you the best care and service possible through charitable gifts from staff, the community and, especially, grateful patients.